In this interview, Nora Herting, Founding CEO of ImageThink talks about her passion for art and what led her to start her own visual strategy firm that drives innovative business transformations.
- Driving communication, engagement, and creativity to facilitate the business clients virtually 1:03
- Using tools like Procreate and facilitating trainings and workshops to support clients during COVID 2:15
- Adapting to change during childhood that led her to embrace an untraditional career choice in arts 3:34
- Her journey as an arts teacher and as a freelancer at a ‘design thinking’ firm before starting ImageThink 4:36
- Harnessing the power of visuals to enact change and communicate 8:30
- Starting off as an entrepreneur with no experience in the field of business 10:01
- Her second book highlighting the topic of visual and creative leadership, and exploring new avenues for ImageThink 12:40
- Inspiring young women to take on new challenges rather than playing it safe 14:06
In this interview, Debjani Deb, CEO, and Co-founder at Zine One talks about her entrepreneurial journey and her passion to see the next generation and women leaders grow.
- Creating consumer engagement for the ‘uber generation’ while being contextual to their
- Establishing herself in the Silicon valley and inspiring the upcoming generation 1:38
- Her passion towards female empowerment and growth of the next generation 3:18
- Turning challenges into milestones and working towards them in a methodical way 5:15
- Taking the company to the next level in terms of the employees, revenue, and investors
- Paving a path for the next generation to accomplish their goals at a much faster pace 9:38
In this interview, Anupama Kapoor, Director of Product Development at Levi Strauss’ talks about how she chose a career that differed from what her peers were doing at the time.
- Anupama’s experience with Levis for the last 15 years that she has been with the
- Her childhood in India that pushed her to branch out and set on a unique career path in
- The initial challenge of explaining to people in India about what exactly she does in
fashion, which was not designing 4:55
- Challenges faced as a woman who was also a decision-maker, especially in an Asian
- Profit Through Principles: Levis’ approach towards sustainable practices and making a
- Inspiring and routing for young women to follow their passion 11:50